Big Announcement: Following through on a commitment made to the Lord a long time ago-
I'll be speaking at the "Homeschool How-To Conference" brought to you by Foundations Press
- The conference is a free online convention which you can attend from the comfort of your own home on May 1- 3. I'll be speaking on May 3. You have the option to upgrade to a premium pass which allows you to download all the freebies available in the conference goodie bag!
The main purpose of this incredible conference is to show you how to implement the study of the Bible into
your homeschool curriculum daily - Using the Bible as your go to textbook for Science, Reading, History, even Math.
I have witnessed first hand how putting God's Word first in our home and our homeschool can make a difference in families. We are experiencing miracles in our home (read our testimony from this week here)
Whether you are a seasoned homeschooler or just considering it for your family - I hope you'll join me as I speak on the topic of "Exploring God's Creation - helping your family know their Creator by studying
His amazing Creation" - Easy sign up available on the "Homeschool How-to Conference" site.
Enter the code "adventurez" for 10% off on the premium tickets!
*I'm giving away a ticket as well
- just comment below that you'd like to win & I'll enter ya
If you go ahead and purchase - we'll refund the money if you win the full premium pass!
Florida Aquarium - Tampa Florida
Favorite Resources: This week - the resource prize has to go to NotebookingFairy
If you're new to notebooking or interested in learning more - a must have ebook is Notebooking Success
It's on sale for only $5.50 this week y'all - down from the regular $8 - so if you're interested - grab it!
We used the Dolphin printables this week during our Swimming Creatures study!
3 in 30-
1. Spiritual - continuing in my Shepherding a Child's Heart study- there has been some awesome breakthroughs in our home this week - if you haven't read our testimony from earlier this week - please do -
I pray you will be encouraged and blessed by it! Hang in there mamas! Fill your kids with the Word!
2. Health- drinking my water - using my oils - still healing and feeling so much better! Got my wheat grinder and made fresh ground bread this week! another step under way :)
3. Schedule - Did not get all the organizing done that I wanted to - but - I have the rest of the day
We did make some progress on 3 days this week and that makes me happy!
Blogging through the alphabet - "L" is for Love one another!
Read our testimony from this week here - It's a reaL Life example of how God works
"L" also stands for meeting in real Life
So happy to have spent the day yesterday with Lauren @ServingFromHome
and her Lovely family at the Florida Aquarium
I feel so blessed that God has provided me the opportunity to meet up with such special friends
to take our "online" homeschool mama friendships to the "I know her IRL" level - God blesses be
through you ladies on a daily basis - I LOVE it when we get to meet up!
"L" is for Love - special friends
Fabulous Freebies and Resources to Pin: