Monday, April 22, 2013

Ff is for . . . . FREE study includes bible, spelling, handwriting, history, science, geography



We Used our new Ff is for . . . Fishers of Men study to get started this week. 
You can download your own copy here - includes links for bible - geography (as listed in title) 



For our lapbook - we used pictures from sources listed at bottom of this post - with information provided (for personal use only.) I wish I could just share those pics for you to print - but I can tell you - that with the links I provided - it wouldn't be hard for you to print a few of your own. (personal use of course) 


After I gathered the pics and information I wanted to include in our lapbook
 (about location, wildlife, natural resources, economy, history, & heritage) 
We glued the file folders together and glued the pictures and information into the folders. 
We decorated the folders with a few extra touches (like a homemade clasp) 



Sources I used for our personal book: 
Falkland Islands Government pageWorld Atlas.comWikipedia ,
Wildlife of FalklandsLiving Natural Treasures, )

No comments: