Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Frugal Family - FREE bible verse handwriting printables


In an effort to save money this year,  I'm joining my friend Marcy +Ben and Me  as well as Sam +Sam's Noggin  to bring you this weekly  link up full of tips for becoming a more Frugal Family. We will be sharing ideas to help you save money on groceries and meals, homeschool, crafts, and plenty of frugal DIY posts. We've made many sacrifices so that I can stay at home to teach the boys, and I've become pretty frugal in order to help make that possible and to keep it that way. It's become a challenge I truly enjoy, and one I enjoy sharing with you!





K is for . . . Keeping their hearts trained on Jesus!

We take the opportunity in our homeschool to use the Bible as one of our main text books. It's frugal, practical, and life changing as we work to fill the hearts of our children with the Word of God. It also teaches them proper handwriting!

I've provided several Free printables for you according to subject with reference listed. They include both cursive and print:







              @BenAndMe- Letter of the Week 

Link up your own tips for saving money on our Frugal Family link up for January

Please grab the button to use or link via text - Visit others to encourage each other and
share great information! The group Pinterest board is here - I'm pinning away!


AdventurezInChildRearing

 

No comments: