Thursday, May 23, 2013

Frugal Family: Special homeschool science deal - FREE month curriculum for summer!


In an effort to save money this year,  I'm joining my friend Marcy +Ben and Me  as well as Sam +Sam's Noggin  to bring you this weekly  link up full of tips for becoming a more Frugal Family. We will be sharing ideas to help you save money on groceries and meals, homeschool, crafts, and plenty of frugal DIY posts. We've made many sacrifices so that I can stay at home to teach the boys, and I've become pretty frugal in order to help make that possible and to keep it that way. It's become a challenge I truly enjoy, and one I enjoy sharing with you!





This week:


My boys LOVED the EEME Science kit. The great news is . . . EEME has added new projects and my readers can try it out for FREE! 

This makes for a great summer science curriculum. The kids will watch the videos teaching them about electronics. Then they will apply what they have learned as they - step by step - construct their own "project genius light". 



My boys (ages 7 - 11) were able to follow the instructions on their own. They stopped and replayed the video when needed, and then built their own LED light box from scratch. They were so proud of their accomplishment and I was happy as I saw the excitement generated in them by the creative, hands on learning that was taking place! 


You cannot go wrong with a FREE trial from EEME. You can cancel your monthly subscription at any time, but for less than $20 per month - you won't want to! We cannot wait to receive our next EEME project. 




Link up your own tips for saving money on our Frugal Family link up for January
Please grab the button to use or link via text - Visit others to encourage each other and
share great information! The group Pinterest board is here - I'm pinning away!


AdventurezInChildRearing

BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!
 

No comments: