Contact email: email@example.com
1. Advertising space on the blog - please email me with details of your company's needs and I will contact you with media kit/ proposal. I do my best to work with and support small business as well as larger companies. It is important to me that the companies I choose to work with are a good fit for my readers.
2. Freelance Writing - Experienced blogger, photo journalist for the Boca Beacon Newspaper,
The Gazette Newspaper/ Boca Grande, Fl - Gasparilla Magazine, and Charlotte Woman Magazine.
Links to articles around the web:
The Gazette - Boca Grande Talk
FL Guide - Guide Book for Florida
Dolphin Adventures in Charlotte Harbor
Island Adventure on Cabbage Key
Some 15 articles from Examiner.com
Available to do interviews/profiles of authors and others.
Available to write or speak about a variety of topics including:
- Exploring God's Creation - Outdoor Homeschool
- Homeschooling Boys
- Adoption - and related topics
- The Great Outdoors with the family - camping, hiking, kayaking, rafting adventures with children
- Homeschool - The how's and why's/ inside the homeschool life
- Parenting - a Christian perspective
- Parenting special needs - a Christian perspective
Willing to discuss a variety of topics to suite your needs - Please contact me with any questions, if I am not suited to produce the article you are looking for, I may know the blogger who is!
3. Public Speaking - I can speak to your homeschool or ladies church group about any of the topics listed above - Years of teaching, speaking to youth and in the business world have prepared me for speaking to your group. I am an ordained minister with six years of experience as a victims advocate. I am passionate about my Lord and sharing His love - the plan of salvation is part of my message, as I believe Christ must be the cornerstone of any joy filled life. Read more. . . . .
4. Reviews, Giveaways - I review and do giveaways for a variety of homeschool related companies including Master Books, GeoMatters, Apologia and more. I review books and products for families such as
books by individual authors, ebooks, and DaySpring products. I only review for companies I believe are a good fit for my readers. Contact me about cost and details. I also believe in supporting small companies.
5. Social Media Services - I look for products and homeschool curriculum that is a good fit for my readers. Not all my readers are homeschool families, but my services are better suited to family oriented products or Christian goods especially geared to women.
I am an adoption advocate.
My social media service includes but is not limited to:
- Driving traffic to your blog or web site using twitter and facebook, google + and more
- Creating an interest and providing information about your products with articles and an open and honest perspective.
- Helping you develop an online campaign to continue driving traffic and getting attention
- Using creativity and a business/sales background to further develop your online marketing campaign
- VA work - behind the scenes to grow your company.
It is my desire to partner with those from whom my readers can benefit. By keeping Christ at the center
of our home, and by putting God first, I believe the rest falls right into place. With an air of
professionalism, an honest outlook, and an open heart, I will pursue that which is excellent.
In service to my Lord, my family, and my clients, I will give my best to bring encouragement and
help to women and homeschool families. This is and will remain first and foremost a ministry for Christ.