Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Heart of the Matter

This is what I'm up to for the next couple of days- well, mornings anyway- Except Wednesday- cause we have our homeschool co-op and we've had to miss the past couple of weeks. (hate that, but life gets messy).

Anyway- about Heart of the Matter- it is a fabulous resource for homeschoolers not just for curriculum and teaching strategies, but for encouragement and reminders of what it's really all about.

I thoroughly enjoyed the first day yesterday and am looking forward to see what today holds.

If you missed it- don't worry- the course can be downloaded in mp-3 format and there is lots of free extra goodies to go along with it. (Some of which we already used for President's Day!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH I am going to check it out. Very cool. And I would love to hear more about your co-op. Now that I am going to be directing our community, I would love to hear some new ideas of what works/doesn't for others. You can email if you have time at t.h.e.family @ sbcglobal . net :)

Young Adventures... said...

Kelli, I'm responding to your comment here. I never know where I should do this. I don't want my friends to think I'm ignoring them. I agree with Tonya if your boys aren't fans of whole grains try either a mixture of whole wheat and white or whole wheat white which I have never tried, but am going to for sure! As far as the honey goes you could use that to replace the molasses, but it will give it a different flavor. There is also a tbs. of honey in there already, so I might be careful that you don't make them too sweet either. Hope that you learned a lot at your conference. I just friended you on fb too. :)

Carla (Choosing His Joy) said...

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog! : ) And yes, I can still do more makeovers...I can always do more even when I am feeling not so great thankfully!