Thursday, April 28, 2011

Top 25 Homeschool Blogs-

Adventurez in Child'Rearing  is on Circle of Moms "Top 25 Homeschool Blogs"
If you love me- (and you KNOW I love you for it) just take a minute to vote! You can vote daily through May 11 - and it just takes a teeny tiny minute!

http://www.circleofmoms.com/top25/homeschooling-blogs?trk=t25_homeschooling-blogs


Be sure to check out the past couple of posts.
So far this week at Adventurez- we've made fun of my recent kitchen disasters (yes- that is disasterS plural)
- Found some fantastic frugal deals for Mother's Day
& We shared some great educational and fun gardening ideas!

I have a little secret...
There are some pretty cool things waiting just on the horizon for Adventurez & followers!

I know, I know.
I'm excited too! But, I just can't give ya'll the details yet.
Just as soon as I can...
You'll be the first to know! Promise-

3 comments:

Mary @SweepingMe said...

OOO but I want to know the details!!! Why oh Why do I have to wait...
CRYYYYY.......Does that help? No, I didn't think so either. I will have to wait patiently like the rest...Boo.

Hope you are well!
Mary

Mary @SweepingMe said...

P.S. I voted ~ 19
Good Luck! =)

Unknown said...

thank you mary!