Friday, November 9, 2012

3 wild boys and a quiet heart - bigger picture moments - 5 minute friday


Quiet 

somebody yells - then comes a crashing sound and another holler as 3 wild boys go running by
life is a whirlwind of noise and activity 
loud
crazy 
wild 
boys 
are at the center of my universe these days 
my life is anything BUT quiet 
yet I cannot complain 

there was a day - when I walked this beach - and prayed for them 
beginning at the age of 7- I asked  God to send me a family of my own - complete with a loving husband 
I asked Him to let me live near my favorite beach with my family - it's the life I thought I wanted 

storms of life blew me from place to place but I always came back to my beach 
and I always prayed the same prayer

life is a whirlwind of noise and activity 
loud 
crazy 
wild
boys
are at the center of my universe these days
my life is anything BUT quiet 
and it's exactly what I wanted 

I'm so thankful that even through life's storms - God answers prayer 
although my life is loud and crazy -
who knew one sweet husband and 3 wild boys could bring my heart such quiet? 



Thanking God today for- 
*loud crazy boys 
*sandy feet 
*sandy floors 
*quiet moments - few and far between 
*remembering my prayers 
*faithful Father 
*my beach and what it represents to me 
*outside time with the boys 
*family time 
*perfect weather - even the storms 

No comments: