"For the invisible things of him from the creation are clearly seen,
being understood by the things that are made,
even his eternal power and Godhead: so that they are without excuse."Romans 1:20
2. The helium escape rate is accurate and able to be measured - it shows that the rate of radioactive decay is tremendously faster than presumed by evolutionists -
scientists have shown that 1.5 million years of uranium could decay just a few days (so, rocks only weeks apart in age would give conventional dates millions of years apart) thus proving that the dating methods used by evolutionists are inaccurate - find info here
3. We have sedimentary rocks (laid down by water) all over the earth- more info here
"fossilized trees buried at all angles, upside-down and right-side-up, often passing through multiple rock layers, obviously the result of a marine cataclysm. These "polystrate" fossils (poly, meaning more than one; strate, meaning rock layer) are a worldwide phenomenon"
4. There are fish fossils in the middle of the continents
5. Mt Saint Helens - the lava dome which is less than 25 years old, dated .35 million to 2.8 million years old using the decay rate of evolution science
6. Any decaying element experiences a change of the rate of decay with a change of conditions such as water levels, water pressures, light or the lack of, heat and more - evolutionists are assuming that the rate of decay never changes in their conventional dating methods (we've only been able to actually measure it for about the past 100 years compared to their supposed billions of years) Read about carbon dating here
7. Where does the detailed information in DNA come from? answer: an Intelligent Designer
as opposed to an accident or explosion
8. There are no true, proven examples of macroevolution in existence - only theories -
a quote from an evolutionary view point from Microevolution vs Macroevolution:
"Simply put, evolution is the result of changes in genetic code. The genes encode the basic characteristics a life form will have, and there is no known mechanism that would prevent small changes (microevolution) from ultimately resulting in macroevolution. While genes can vary significantly between different life forms, the basic mechanisms of operation and change in all genes are the same. If you find a creationist arguing that microevolution can occur but macroevolution cannot, simply ask them what biological or logical barriers prevent the former from becoming the latter — and listen to the silence."
I'd like to propose that the question was answered by the author of the article in paragraph three where he states that macroevolution refers to " changes in organisms which are significant enough that, over time, the newer organisms would be considered an entirely new species. In other words, the new organisms would be unable to mate with their ancestors, assuming we were able to bring them together." (Which we incidentally cannot do - because they don't exist) - I find the whole article to be a lousy excuse and an attempt to throw people off from the basic truth - THERE is NO macroevolution & therefore it cannot be proven.
*I also recommend that Creationists refrain from using the term microevolution - why not simply avoid the term all together by calling them "minor adaptations" occurring due to environmental changes and so forth? - that is all the change that is actually seen and measured after all - just an idea
Whole lotta "circular reasoning" going on with evolution
9. Flood traditions from around the world: "Literally hundreds of Flood traditions have been preserved throughout the world, abounding in Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and the Americas. Collectively, these Flood traditions serve to corroborate the Bible's Genesis Flood account." Randall Niles - read more here
10. Biomimicry: Perfect design points to a perfect Designer - read my article here
* I think I may just keep going and follow up with another top 10 and so forth!
If you step out on just a tiny bit of faith - God will be faithful to reveal Himself to you fully - God bless!
linking with Top Ten Tuesday
Join us on Wildlife Wednesday for Creation Conversations - enter to win a free book
each month from Master Books and learn more about teaching your children
about the wildlife God created and why we believe He did. The Wildlife Wednesdays group has been created by Master Books to partner with homeschool families as they seek to teach the truth to their families.
This months book is: Magnificent Mammals - Joining is free - featuring a different giveaway each month and loads of great information and conversations about creation.
Link up your wildlife and nature posts to share in our collection of homeschool resources and ideas for exploring creation with your children.