Saturday, November 24, 2012

Friday Fun School - Our time of thanks

fridayfunschoolnew



Fun in the kitchen preparing and cooking together 


Making it special with tlc and family traditions 


Simply enjoying each other 


Extra wacky fun cousin time at the beach 

Our Friday fun school included grandparents, aunts and uncles with 6 grandsons running around
I didn't get too many pictures because I was too busy serving and enjoying - We've cooked family 
traditional food - we've played games - enjoyed conversation that flows naturally in family 
We've built forts and had spend the night parties - and now we head back to the beach to collect 
more sea shells and build more bigger sand castles while we make warm family memories. 
I'm eternally grateful for the family God has given me. 

I pray your Friday fun school and the rest of your weekend is as happy as ours- 
God bless you and yours! 

linking with:  Holy Spirit Led Homeschool , The Imagination Tree , Creative Family Fun ,
Favorite Resources this Week, Collage Friday,   homeschool fridays  friday faves 

Link up your Friday FunSchool posts for my sweet friend Marcy @BenandMe: 






No comments: