Sunday, February 3, 2013

God wants to bless your family


I'm excited! I'm fired up! 

It can be a wonderful thing to let the kids go spend time with the grandparents. It is hard to leave them, but it's also important for them to have the special time with Grandparents and. . . . . .  who knew it could be so awesome for me to spend a little mommy time without them?
I don't like being away from my kids, but this weekend was really good for me and good for them as well. 

This past week has been a whirlwind of activity. We plowed through our homeschool as I prepared to attend the BEECH Retreat. The boys have had special time to spend with grandparents and with daddy, so I could go and learn, grow, and renew. I am coming back to them a better woman. I return refreshed and renewed.

Although it has been hectic, getting it all done, it has been so worth-while! I cannot express how grateful I am that God provided the opportunity for me to participate. I've learned much in the process and believe whole heartily that He intends to bless my family through it. 

God wants to bless my family. He wants me at home teaching my boys, and He has been faithful in providing financially for me to do so. 

God wants to bless your family too. He wants us to have life and have it abundantly!!! 

Gods love for us is so great, so deep, and so wide! We cannot comprehend the depths of His love for us. As much as we love our children, as much good as we want to see for their lives - He loves us even more than we are capable of understanding. We are His children. 


#1000 Gifts and counting: 

* privilege of seeing God's plans come to fruition
* inspiration to Go forth and do what I am called to do 
* Grandparents & making special memories 
* One on One time with my little guy 
* physical strength to do what I need to do (and healing) 
* God's amazing provisions! 
* fun with new friends 
* time with old friends
* opportunity to share my heart 
*  BEECH Retreat!!!!

linking with:  Bigger Picture Miscellany Monday  Better Mom  Modest Mom  God Bumps Welcome Home
 The Wellspring - Hear it on Sunday  Gratituesday   Soli Deo Gloria    From My Mountain View     Titus 2's Days   Raising Mighty Arrows -Good Morning Girls - 1000Gifts   Thankful Thurs  Works-4-Me   Thursday Quick Tip   What Works Wed

No comments: