In an effort to save money this year, I'm joining my friends Marcy +Ben and Me as well as Sam +Sam's Noggin to bring you this weekly link up full of tips for becoming a more Frugal Family. We will be sharing ideas to help you save money on groceries and meals, homeschool, crafts, and plenty of frugal DIY posts. We've made many sacrifices so that I can stay at home to teach the boys, and I've become pretty frugal in order to help make that possible and to keep it that way. It's become a challenge I truly enjoy, and one I enjoy sharing with you!
Frugal homemade cheese sauce
1. Use a Tb of olive oil or coconut oil in a pan with a pat of butter - mix in 2-3 Tbs of flour
2. Add in 1 cup of milk and stir until smooth as possible and then add another cup of milk do same
3. Add 2 cups of grated cheese - sharp cheddar makes a great sauce
4. Mix until med thick consistency - salt and pepper
5. Add to cooked/ drained pasta for delicious homemade mac-n-cheese, add veggies if desired - sauce can be used in many different recipes
Link up your own tips for saving money on our Frugal Family link up for January
Please grab the button to use or link via text - Visit others to encourage each other and
share great information! The group Pinterest board is here - I'm pinning away!