*this post contains affiliate links
There are a lot of different reasons to be excited about the #1 Homeschool Convention in the nation.
In case you have any doubts of questions - I've put together a few of my favorite reasons:
- Nashville Y'all - nuff said!
- Several cool venues to choose from: Nashville, Spartanburg, and Omaha
- The new Marketplace with 9 different locations (mini- conferences)
- Road trip adventure!
- Socialize with like-minded homeschool friends (old and new)
- Meet up with friends we've met online and are dying to meet IRL
- Vendor hall full of incredible Christian Homeschool curriculum we can touch & investigate- try before you buy (I have YET to meet a homeschool mom who does not love books & curriculum!)
- An awesome line up of informative, talented, encouraging speakers who will inspire and breathe new life into your/my homeschool
- Great kids programs, food court, fun activities
- Huge blogger meet-up
- Did I mention the latest, greatest, best homeschool curriculum and materials (many discounted)
- Biblically based programs, curriculum, sessions, people
- Family focus & loads of fun
- Boost the economy - some 7,000 homeschool families are currently supporting the local economy in Spartanburg for the SC conference!
- Opryland. Hotel.
If you are headed to Nashville - leave a comment and let me know.
I'd love to meet you in person!
Please take a moment to visit my incredible sponsors for Teach Then Diligently:
beautiful hair clips for busy moms! projects and video curriculum -
I love mine - it helps me get ready inspiring creativity & critical
quickly & look totally pulled together. thinking My boys love the
videos they were proud to
show off their projects &
are ready for the next lesson!
*See my review of EEME Electronics here to read our personal testimony on the project
*Read my review of my Lilla Rose hair clip from Paula Miller here
I choose to represent companies we use and believe in. I greatly appreciate their
sponsorships, however, the opinions expressed are my own. I proudly stand behind
their products and services. Thank you for taking a moment to check them out! Please
let me know if you have any questions - I'm happy to help put you in touch.