I'm joining Sarah Robinson of Sidetracked Sarah and the team of the "5 days of series" to talk about various topics under the heading 5daysof summer . . . The topics range from summer recipes, games, and crafts for the kids to 5 days of summer . . . for Mom (and everything fun in between). Beginning June 17 - 21 we will be blogging about all things summer. My topic of choice is 5 days of summer . . . adventure for boys. The specific titles are listed below. I do hope you will follow along to be encouraged, inspired and to get ideas for a summer full of adventure!
*affiliate links are present in this post - read full disclosure here
- Benefits of outdoor adventure
- Getting out with little ones - where to start
- Exploring in style - outfitted for adventure
- Boys and camping - printable camp checklist
- Extreme sports - introducing your kids to BIG Adventure (safely)
Did I mention the giveaway? We have an exciting giveaway for you that will be sure to add to your summer adventures. See you on June 17 - Go to any of the links above to enter!