Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Free books: Read on Kindle or PC for Moms and Kiddos

These titles are FREE and almost FREE at time of posting - check back often as they change frequently.   Be sure to check the price before downloading as they can change without notice: 


Classics: 


   

Young children:


   

Middle school: 

       

   



   







I try to choose books with the best ratings or classics I believe you will enjoy and find useful












         



*Disclosure: these books are free or almost free at the time of posting - I cannot check each one by pre-reading for you, so it is up to you to be sure they are appropriate for your family. I do my best to choose only family friendly content but providing this free resource does take time. If you do see a problem, please let me know so I can remove it. Thank you & I hope you find many wonderful free books here for your home and family. 


No comments: