Joshua 24:15 “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord
With Yellow House Book Rentals:
So many options to choose from! You may choose to.....
1. Rent, use, return*
10 month period
2. Rent-to-Own. If you liked what you rented, let us know
You may choose to purchase the books, minus the rental fee.
3. Purchase your books
4. Buy from our used curriculum market
5. Buy from us and sell it back.
In chatting with Michelle from The Yellow House over the past few weeks, I have been most impressed with her heart for homeschool families.
Michelle is the proud mom of four homeschooled children, two of whom are homeschool graduates and are attending private Christian universities. It is her mission "to serve the Lord through serving you".
Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works,
and in your teaching show integrity, dignity, Titus 2:7
Why rent? There are many reasons why a curriculum rental could be right for your family. Here are a few reasons from The Yellow House Book Rental:
ALL rentals of $5 or less have FREE SHIPPING when added to orders of $25 or more.
- save money - rent at less than 1/2 the cost
- try before you buy - make sure you like a curriculum by putting it to good use before you invest
- provide best materials for various aged children in your family or cater to their learning styles
- money back guarantee
- no worry about reselling curriculum when you are finished with it
- storage of curriculum - cut back on clutter
- options- renting is just one more option, besides purchasing or renting-to-own, that you now have available in choosing your curriculum!
Used curriculum: Check out the various products available here
- good quality
- great companies
- affordable prices
- new products regularly (go here to see current new products)
Bible curriculum rentals: (see current options here)
10% credit for every referral that orders
Your order could be FREE with 10 referrals!
There is something for everyone and Yellow House Book Rentals is giving away a semester of curriculum for you to check them out. Please leave a comment letting me know if you have considered rentals before - why or why not? *inquiring minds!