Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Turkey "leftovers" Casserole

What to do with all that turkey???? Well...............
a couple of weeks ago Publix had their Green Giant frozen veggies on sale-BOGO
(buy one get one) and by applying both a store coupon and a manufacturer coupon on each (both the buy one and the get one) - I bought them for about $.30 each- Yay!
I used a broccoli in cheese sauce and a cauliflower in cheese sauce that you can just boil in the bag for this meal.
Boil a big pot of pasta (bought those at Publix - BOGO with coupons for $.27 each)
Use extra water in the pot so that you can just throw the bags in (clean them first) or nuke them and add to pasta after draining.
I think everything is better with extra cheese......so I added some of that (Sargento grated cheddar- from Publix - BOGO and I had a coupon for free eggs with purchase)

Veggies, noodles, cheese - salt & pepper to taste!

No comments: