Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bigger Picture Moments - Rest . . .



"Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" Matt. 11:28

'Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart:
 and you shall find rest unto your souls." Matt. 11:29 

"And he came out of his sleep, and gave strong orders to the wind, and said to the sea, Peace, be at rest. And the wind went down, and there was a great calm." Mark 4:39

"Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; 
moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope" Acts 2:26

"that I may come to you in joy through the will of God, and together with you, find rest."Romans 15:32

"so that your trust might rest not on the wisdom of man but on the power of God." 1 Cor. 2:5

"And on His name shall the nations rest their hopes." Matt. 12:21

So thankful I was able to rest my weary soul this week - special time spent with my sister 
and friends - in this very picturesque resting spot was just what the Dr. ordered. 
I will make it a point to rest in Him more often in such lovely places! 


Simple BPM

Share a picture, words, creation or list; just come to the table with the beauty in the simple moments of the week.. 
Live.
Reflect on the blessings that were apparent to you this week.
Capture.
Harvest them!
Share.
Link up your gleaned moment this week at Alita's
Encourage.
Visit at least the person linked before you and encourage her in this journey we call life.

No comments: