Monday, July 16, 2012

MOB Society - Social Blog Hop




Hello! I'm Kelli and a homeschool mother of 3 boys. We live on the Gulf Coast of Florida and 
love to share our adventures. We spend as much time as possible outdoors exploring God's creation 
and encourage other families to do the same. 


Our time together as a family is our favorite thing - our boys play as best friends and fight like brothers. 
(which isn't allowed, of course) They shake hands - hug - pray together and move on to the next adventure.
We work hard to point them toward Jesus and are thrilled to see Him at work in their lives. 


Camping, hiking, boating, kayaking . . . exploring - is the way we spend our time together
Favorite games include Sequence, Clue, and Minecraft (online building game) 
Soccer, baseball, and hide and seek are also fun games they like to play



We are adoption advocates - as God has blessed our family by adding boy #3 via adoption from foster care. God knows just what He's doing putting families together - whatever way He goes about it.
 I'm always here to encourage and support other mothers and am thankful for those who have supported us. 

Life isn't always easy - we have trials and tribulations - but we put Christ first and follow His lead and are working to teach our boys to do the same. Leaning on Jesus through each and every day. 


Our boys are 11, 7, and 6 years old little men. 
I'm a writer with experience writing for local magazines, and newspapers. 
I'm a new contributor at Homeschool Mosaics - where I write "Exploring Science . . . Naturally" 
I am the Outdoor Recreation Examiner in Southwest Florida where I write about things to do in our area.
 with Amanda@ThePelsers  - never too late to join in! 
I'm a speaker - this year with the Homeschool How-To Conference  on the topic of 
"Exploring God's Creation - Helping your family get to know their Creator through His creation" 
You can read my "Exploring Creation" 31 Day series here and 5 day series here
and I'm honored to be one of the Teach Them Diligently bloggers 

I look forward to getting to know you better! 

You can find me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter and Instagram(among others) 

Romans 13:8  Owe no one anything, except to love each other,
 for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.




If you are a mom of boys - come and join the link up to meet and encourage each other: 

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Kelli,

I love your pictures! They draw me in to your little family!

Jennifer

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to look around some more. You have an adorable family!!

Blessings,
Missy

Unknown said...

awww thank you both for stopping by - I enjoyed my peek at each of your families too! God bless

Rosilind Jukic said...

What a wonderful family and gorgeous pictures. Stopping by from MOB. Blessings from Croatia: A Little R & R: www.littlerandr.org

Sherry said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog on the MOB blog hop! I loved reading about your sweet family of 3 precious boy blessings. I am also a huge advocate of adoption (since I was adopted). God definitely knows what he's doing! You live in a beautiful area too!

Shonda said...

Hi Kelli- Thanks for visiting Milk N' Honey! Oh, wow! I love your nature emphasis. I want to be more like that and thankfully I'm married to a person like that. I am amazed at your diligence to teach and train your boys! I can't wait to explore your site more! -Shonda

Jess said...

Love your pictures! I have 5 children...the middle 3 are adopted. You can find me at my primary blog at www.letterstoabba.blogspot.com and I just started an adoption ministry community page at thepeagarden.blogspot.com I'd love to have you stop by. :-) I look forward to following your journey!

Hannah said...

I enjoy following your blog! This was my first blog hop, and it's been fun participating in this one. I'm Hannah at mycornersoftheworld.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you all for visiting - I'll be making my way around to the other blogs - right now though, I'm off to take the boys fishing for a bit :)

Autismland Penny said...

What a great intro post! I enjoyed knowing more about you!