Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Father's Love


Simple BPM

There are few things which matter as much as a father's love. In this broken world - not everyone has an 
earthly father they can count on. Not everyone is blessed to have the kind of connections we all need and want. I'm grateful for my father - he's a good daddy. He believed in me growing up - he believes in me now.  What a simple - yet crucial thing in life - to be believed in! 

I searched through my pictures looking for a good one to jump out and grab me for this 
. . . and I came across this one taken earlier this summer


My son . . . literally walking in the footsteps of his father! 

It was a simple moment - which reminds me of the bigger picture.
 My children are growing up with a father they can count on
- he believes in them and shows them love daily
 - he is leading them closer to their heavenly Father


Proverbs 3: 5-6 
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths"

No matter what life throws their way - they will be prepared to face it with faith and strength
They have a father who believes in them and the love of The Father


also linking with MOBsociety and Project Alicia

I'm posting today over at Homeschool Mosaics

1 comment:

Hyacynth said...

That picture is lovely, Kelli! I love te verse you pair with it and the heart it shows of our Father.