Monday, September 17, 2012

Kids in the Kitchen - Link up #32 - Featured Recipe


Each week I join forces with my friend Carrie @ YoungLivingOilLady to bring you this 
Kids in the Kitchen Link up - we want to encourage families to cook and eat together using real food! 
Let's bring the family back to the table-


Today I have a special treat for you! I'm featuring a special recipe from one of our fabulous link ups
last week! I was so impressed with this one - I'm sure you will be too - Jeannine @Waddlee-ah-chaa
linked up her Good Morning Sunshine Mango Smoothies!  with a FREE printable recipe guide for Kids! 
How awesome is THAT??? Yup, I thought so too-

A sneak peek at the healthy ingredients: 


And the beautiful finished product: 

Mango Smoothies: FREE printable recipe guide

After you link up your favorite recipe below- be sure to head over to Jeannine's (here) to get the full recipe! 
Super easy - the kiddos can follow it all by themselves (well, some may need a little supervision) but for the most part - it's a healthy breakfast they can learn to make themselves - they'll be so proud! 

I think we may use strawberries in ours and try it out this week! Follow Jeannine on Pinterest here 

Are you ready to link up? Maybe you'll be featured soon! I'll be pinning and sharing for sure

Grab a button from below - or via the code on my sidebar - or use a text link: 


Please leave a comment - and be sure to share and encourage others by visiting
Thank you so much for continuing to participate each week - I love your recipes! 





No comments: