Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas shopping much? A few deals that make me giddy

  I don't make a habit of blogging about sales - unless they are educational in nature. But, it's Christmas time and I know there are a lot of people out there (like me) who need to stretch a dollar these days - so, I found these that make me a little giddy and thought you should know about them. 

It's my goal to keep our focus where it is supposed to be - always on Jesus. We do celebrate Christmas, but I work to find deals and be a good steward of the blessings God has provided for us. How bout you? 

Do you have a good money saving tip to share with us? Leave it in the comments and happy shopping - remember - your children may cherish the memory of making those cookies with you and singing Christmas carols much more than receiving an abundance of "stuff". 

 Fabulous deals from my Eversave affiliates: 

On-the-go gift idea: $5 for an Apple-inspired MP3 player
Offer expires: 11:59 PM - Dec 12, 2012




 
      Bonus Save: All 4 Cellular - Tablet

$79 for a seven-inch, brand new, touchscreen Android tablet + free shipping! Order by 12/10 to guarantee holiday delivery





For your special picture captures - great gift: 

 
 

    
      Bonus Save: Aspen Picture Company

$50 for a 16 x 20 wood photo canvas + free shipping!




 




     Bonus Save: Zoobooks - Story Collections

$25 for Zoobooks educational books and activity sets — choose from four collections








     Bonus Save: Strategic Media - Ranger Rick

$10 for a one-year subscription to Ranger Rick or Ranger Rick Jr








    
    
      Bonus Save: Identity Direct Limited

Perfect Present: $25 for three personalized Disney, Nickelodeon, Marvel or more story books




Merry Christmas - I pray God blesses you and yours this season and you get plenty of time 
to share with those you love! 

No comments: