I join forces with my good friend Carrie @YoungLivingOilLady each week
to bring you this family friendly recipe link up. It is our desire to encourage
families to cook and eat together. Meals cooked at home are healthier, and time
spent together in the kitchen is good for families!
We use Cooking 101 as part of our family homeschool. I’m teaching the boys to
put together healthy family meals, life skills, and budgeting, as well as teaching them tips for cooking in the kitchen. We encourage real food vs. processed food. Let’s bring the family, back to the table!
Cheese sauce - also found in our Frugal Family post!
1. Use a Tb of olive oil or coconut oil in a pan with a pat of butter - mix in 2-3 Tbs of flour
2. Add in 1 cup of milk and stir until smooth as possible and then add another cup of milk do same
3. Add 2 cups of grated cheese - sharp cheddar makes a great sauce
4. Mix until med thick consistency - salt and pepper
5. Add to cooked/ drained pasta for delicious homemade mac-n-cheese, add veggies if desired - sauce can be used in many different recipes
Join us by linking up your favorite family recipes or tips for cooking with kids! Grab a button from below, on my side bar, or use a text link back to Adventurez. Please visit another participant or more to help encourage each other. I’ll be visiting and Pinning away on our Kids in the Kitchen Pinterest board here. It’s a wonderful resource for finding yummy recipes the whole family will love. Enjoy your time in the kitchen this week!
Look what we didGathering Spot, Tasty Tuesday, Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, Domestically Divine Tuesday, Raising Mighty Arrows,Addicted to Recipes, Homemaking Wednesdays, Living Well Wednesday,NOBH, Judy H-J's Thoughts, Wisdom Wednesday , Favorite Things, Modest Mom, Full Plate Thursday and Melt in your Mouth Monday and Show Off Friday and Tuesday's Table and Look What We Did and Titus 2sday, Mom's Monday Mingle,Monday Mingle, Crafty Spices, Better Mom,Create with Joy, Thursday's Treasures, Tasty Thursdays and Wonderful Food Wednesday