Thursday, May 9, 2013

Frugal Family - Marketing Matters


In an effort to save money this year,  I'm joining my friends Marcy +Ben and Me  as well as Sam +Sam's Noggin  to bring you this weekly  link up full of tips for becoming a more Frugal Family. We will be sharing ideas to help you save money on groceries and meals, homeschool, crafts, and plenty of frugal DIY posts. We've made many sacrifices so that I can stay at home to teach the boys, and I've become pretty frugal in order to help make that possible and to keep it that way. It's become a challenge I truly enjoy, and one I enjoy sharing with you!





It's Homeschool Conference season! We are gearing up for travel to several venues this year and that means I'm on the lookout for frugal ways to share the word about our family homeschool site here at AdventurezinChildRearing.

One of the reasons we look forward to these annual events is because we get to catch up with homeschool friends we've made and, of course, make some new ones.



Whether you are a blogger or otherwise - having a business card (or play date card) on hand to exchange information is valuable and efficient. I hand out cards with the parents on the soccer field to make friendly connections and plan play dates and adventures for my kids.

No matter what you are looking for in the way of marketing materials - there are many different products to choose from.  Check out the website here.

If you or someone you know is starting up a business - the big discounts from Vistaprint can help you off  to a great start in getting the word out.

Marketing matters! If you have questions or need help with creative ideas for marketing your business or website, please don't hesitate to contact me for an appointment. Social Media has changed the name of the game in marketing - for small and large business alike. I'm happy to help you make a plan that is right for your business.

Having your contact information available is an important part of networking. At these prices, everyone can afford to be ready to exchange information!

Earn $5 credits by sharing your own Friends help Friends save code to be even more frugal

I hope to see you on the homeschool convention circuit this season!





Link up your own tips for saving money on our Frugal Family link up for January
Please grab the button to use or link via text - Visit others to encourage each other and
share great information! The group Pinterest board is here - I'm pinning away!



AdventurezInChildRearing
 



No comments: